Hello. It’s be a beautiful week to be a Hwang! Sung finally told the internet that he’s going to engineering school in the fall and now I can too. I’ll tell you more about that sometime…. The where of that is a whole different story but we’re in a great place now, moving forward and trusting God. In just a few months we will be a civilian couple, I will be the primary breadwinner in our family (!), and we’ll be starting a whole new life. Haha, its the second “whole new life” for us in a year! But here’s what happened in our current life this week.
1. I finished out my Spring Break on Monday with a fun coffee date with a friend.
2. I took– and passed!– my first standardized test in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGG time, in preparation to apply for yet another teaching certificate in case we move out of state next year.
3. I had my first sick day in as long as I can remember. I really tried to go to work and Sung made me stay home. He turned out to be right, I reflected while lying semi-consious in bed several hours later. Fortunately, I had some company…
4. We helped a friend from our small group move into her first apartment! So excited for her! Later that night, this happened. Now folks, this has happened multiple times but this time I was finally ready with my camera!
5. We went to our second to last Perspectives class! In just a few weeks we’ll be done. I’m excited to get our weekends back. But also kind of sad. I have really loved having that class!!
It’s a short update this week but I’m working on some new entries coming soon! Thanks for sticking with us! Love to you all ❤