I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! Here’s what we’ve been up to.
1. This week I booked tickets to head back east for a job interview next week! I’d appreciate your prayers!
2. On Thursday, I went into work with Sung for a little bit to talk to the moving person who is helping schedule our move! It is set for the beginning of August!!
As you can see, Sung loves getting his picture taken at work.
3. FIREWORKS. When I lived in Baltimore, I thought I knew about people setting off fireworks at their house. I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT. Here, basically professional grade fireworks are legal to buy and everyone seems to be setting them off all of the time. Starting at 3 or 4 pm, every day since, like, Tuesday, there have been fireworks. Pictured: one of the fireworks tents with a giant King Kong out front, where people can buy fireworks.
4. Along with watching fireworks, we’ve had a great time having a little extra time together this weekend! We enjoyed going into the city and also cooking some great food at home.
5. Yesterday we went to a cookout with some of Sung’s work friends. We played corn hole and also got to show off our “Just Dance” moves. I was very proud to be a Hwang 😉
Thanks for reading! Talk to you all soon!